Please update your bookmarks, and thanks for checking in!
Have you ever wondered which diapers can hold the most liquid? Do you know how a model baking soda and vinegar volcano compares and contrasts to an actual volcano? Find this out and more from the wonderful students at Monte Vista! We need people to help encourage students to take their Science Fair projects to the next level! Please come and coach students on their reasoning, and presentation skills! Thursday, March 15th at 8:50 am in the gym of Monte Vista Elementary School! Come for any chunk of time until 3 pm! Free food and drink!
There will be no school for students on March 8th and 9th, Parent-Teacher conference will be held on those days.
- BASKETBALL Tuesdays grades K-1-2-3-4-5 $85 (2 available spots!)
- CERAMICS Tuesdays grades 1-2-3-4-5 $110 (2 available spots!)
- STUDENT COUNCIL Tuesdays grades K-1-2-3-4-5 $90
- CODERS Thursdays grades 4-5 $120 (5 available spots!)
- KNITTING Thursdays grades 3-4-5 $115 (1 available spot!)
- COLORING CLUB Thursdays grades 1-2-3-4-5 $105 (3 available spots!)
- MARTIAL ARTS Fridays grades K-1-2-3-4-5 $85 (5 available spots)
- ART ATTACK Wed, Jan 31 grades K-1-2-3-4-5 $35
- BUILD IT BETTER Wed, Feb 21 grades K-1-2-3-4-5 $35
- DESTRUCTATHON 2018 Wed, Feb 28 grades K-1-2-3-4-5 $35 (4 available spots!)
- COSTUME WORKSHOP Wed, March 7 grades 2-3-4-5 $40 (! available spot!)
- PROJECTILES PLEASE! Wed, March 14 grades K-1-2-3-4-5 $35
- Lego Club
- Giant Play
- Studio Design : Architecture
- At this point, you may communicate with me (Paula Jackson) via email to inquire about classes. You are welcome to send in completed registration form and payment with your child or bring it to the gym yourself.
- You must complete one registration form per child, per class. (This is for the teacher’s use and is important for communication purposes and in case of any emergency.)
- You may make payment with cash or check. Checks are made payable to “MVES”. You are encouraged to write one check for multiple classes.
- Registration for Wednesday Workshops will remain OPEN until the class is full or until the Monday before the class session.
- A few partial scholarships are still available. Please contact Paula via this email if you have questions regarding a scholarship.
- Please remember to complete a separate registration form for each student for each class.
- You may pay with cash or checks.
- Checks should be made out to “MVES”.
- You are encouraged to write one check for multiple classes. A different check per class, per child is NOT necessary.
- There is no online registration available. (sorry)